LAW OF COOKIES
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web site and stored in the user’s browser so that the website can consult the previous user activity.
On this site the following cookies that are used as follows:
- -cookies Strictly necessary for the provision of certain expressly requested by the user services: if these cookies are disabled, you can not properly receive our content and services; Y
- -cookies Analytics (Google), which helps to provide statistical data using the web to enhance the content and services we offer.
The user may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this site by configuring thebrowser:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042